If you are an experienced project manager with a passion for energy efficiency, we’d love to hear from you.
We are D+R International, a mission-driven energy efficiency consulting firm based in Silver Spring, MD. For more than 30 years, D+R has promoted sustainable practices with creative market- and business-based solutions. We provide our clients with incisive market analysis, strategic guidance, and program coordination services. At D+R, we cultivate changes that improve the environment and the quality of people’s lives.
Our clients include federal and state agencies, major utilities, national manufacturers, retailers, and trade groups. Please visit www.drintl.com to learn more about us and our clients.
We are seeking an experienced PROJECT MANAGER to join our team. The project manager will manage, oversee, and provide strategic guidance to a portfolio of projects and project staff.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Manage and oversee multiple projects
- Determine strategic direction of projects
- Develop and oversee budgets, schedules, and workflows; set goals; and manage and oversee project staff
- Ensure positive working relationship with clients
- Ensure that D+R delivers high-quality results to clients
- Identify opportunities for business development
Preferred knowledge, skills, qualifications, and abilities:
- At least 3 years’ experience in project management, including strategic planning and contract management
- Bachelor’s degree in related field required (master’s degree preferred)
- Experience in the energy efficiency consulting field
- Excellent team leadership skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Strong critical thinking and analytical skills
- Outstanding client relations ability
- Detail-oriented approach
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with evolving needs and deadlines
- Demonstrated ability to deliver results within established timelines
- Ability and experience managing large datasets
Generous benefits package offered. Convenient downtown Silver Spring location near Metro. If you think you could shine with us, forward your resume along with a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration. Please indicate “Project Manager” in the subject line.